The IMPRESSA F9 is a state-of-the-art automatic coffee center with unique touch screen technology and easy to view two-line multi-color LED display. A gentle touch of the illuminated control panel lets you select the cup of coffee you want. The coffee brewing illumination adds an extra touch of elegance. With its striking, heavy duty 3 mm thick chrome alloy front, a chrome plated die-cast coffee spout and a stainless steel grid the F9 looks as good as it performs. It is the ideal coffee center for the hi-tech kitchen or the executive office.
Taste is as individual as you are. With the F9 you can brew five different cup sizes in two aromas and three strength settings. Just touch start. The F9 does the rest: it grinds from 5 to 16 grams of coffee, and brews from 1 to 16 oz. of coffee. Choose between two temperature settings. For Cappuccinos and Lattes the Dual Frother Plus lets you steam and froth your milk exactly to your liking. You can even froth the milk right in your cappuccino cup and then add a shot of espresso without delay.
Features and Benefits:
- First touch one of the three cup symbols (Big Cup, Coffee, Espresso), then touch one of the three bean symbols for mild, normal or strong. Touch and hold the st@rt symbol until the F9 begins grinding (the st@rt symbol has a one-second touch delay built in so that the machine doesn’t start accidentally if you wipe it clean!)
- There are two additional coffee buttons for a single and double size cup.
- All cup sizes are programmable from 1 oz. (30 ml) to 8 oz. (240 ml) with the double-cup button producing a maximum of 16 oz. of coffee at a time.
- Two step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee. Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- The Impressa F9 grinds from 5 to a maximum of 16 grams of coffee from mild to extra strong.
- Choose from two temperature settings. Some like it hot, some don't.
- Height-adjustable coffee spout lets you brew into small espresso cups or in your special 12 oz. mug without spilling.
- The Impressa F9 froths and steams milk in a pitcher or right in your cup. Then without any delay it grinds the beans tamps and brews your coffee in less than 50 seconds...or vice versa! No more work, no more guess, no more messy clean-up.
- 64 oz. removable water container. Good for 40 espressos at a time.
- Integrated professional solid steel conical burr grinder for consistent and aroma-saving grinding. Six settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all kinds of beans - from light to dark roasts.
- 8 oz. bean container. Grind up to 30 portions of coffee before refilling.
- Frother can be used to release hot water for Cafe Americano or a cup of tea. The hot water function is also programmable from 1 to 16 oz.
- Unique CLARIS Water Care System. Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying altogether.
- Electronic CLARIS cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
- Separate funnel for pre-ground coffee. Use for decaf or flavored coffees.
- 18-bar power pump with 1450 watt stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system. Fast continuous operation for use at home or in the office.
Dual Frother PLUS:
- Push the steam button. Within seconds, the ThermoBlock heating system reaches steaming temperature. Immerse the Dual Frother Plus into your milk pitcher or in your cup filled with milk and push the steam button again for up to 60 seconds of uninterrupted steam output. Need more steam? Just push it again to continue immediately.
- The Dual Frother Plus is fast and easy to use. With two settings for latte (steaming milk) and cappuccino (steaming and frothing milk). Click on the video clip to see the frother in action.
- The frother function is programmable for up to 60 seconds. This comes in handy when using the frothXpress Plus system (sold separately). For more information on this system watch the video clip on the web page for the Impressa S series.
frothXpress PLUS System (sold separately):
- 30 Day In-Shop Warranty Only.
- Customer Responsibility for Incoming and Outgoing Freight Charges.
- More pictures can be sent on request.
- The frothXpress PLUS system helps you to prepare perfect cappuccinos and lattes cup after cup. It automatically siphons milk from the cold milk container, combines it with hot steam and delivers hot, frothed milk into your Cappuccino cups. Turn the dial of the frothXpress plus to the latte setting and the frothXpress plus will deliver hot steamed milk with very little or no froth for that delicious Latte.
- Programming the steam button lets you fill cup after cup with the exact same amount of hot steamed or frothed milk. The result: always the same taste and no more wasted milk!
- Fill as many cups as you want then add your shot of espresso and serve identical lattes or cappuccinos.
- Temperature control! For that extra hot Cappuccino or Latte move the frothXpress Plus dial from the "-" settings towards the "+" settings to increase the temperature of the milk.
Convenience, Monitoring, Appearance and Safety Features:
- Two-line LED display dialog system. Gives you short, plain language instructions: "Coffee Ready", "Fill Water", "Clean Unit" etc.
- Illuminated brewing area. Whenever you push a button, two LED lights behind the coffee spout will illuminate your coffee. The lights will turn off automatically if the machine is not used for one minute.
- Choose from seven languages in the dialog system. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
- Select from "Continuous-on" or "Auto-off" from 1/2 hour to 9 hours in one-hour increments. Makes sure the machine stays on as long as you want.
- "Auto-on." The F9 turns itself on at the programmed time and is ready for your first cup.
- Automatic hot water rinses cycle when the F9 is turned on and off. Cleans and pre-heats all vital brewing parts.
- Automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents coffee oil build-up in the brew chamber. A short 15 minutes automated tablet cleaning program with clear instructions in the LED display insures clean inner parts and coffee that will never taste oily or rancid. No inner parts need to be removed. The display will remind you automatically after approx. 200 cups of coffee.
- Automatic indicator when used coffee container is full. Used coffee container holds up to 16 coffee portions.
- Electronic water level sensor will never let the machine operate without water!
- Check how many cups of coffee you have made. The display can show a total number of cups brewed and number of cups for each coffee button.
- Five level water hardness selector. Set the machine to your water hardness (comes with a water hardness indicator strip).
- Video with detailed tips on brewing, frothing methods and cleaning included.
- Compact design with simple front panel controls. Fits underneath kitchen cabinets.