Refresh your cafe with the quick-heat design and simple operation of the Rancilio Classe 7 USB Espresso Machine. Designed for shops with high demand for lattes and cappuccinos, the Classe 7's respectably-sized steam boiler and outsized heating element offer unparalleled recovery time for high-volume steaming. The Classe 7's focus on steam supply is accompanied with barista-saving accouterments like curved, grippy portafilters, auto-volumetric shot programming, and Rancilio's patented C-lever steam controls, which offer weatherable control in an easy-to-reach location.
Features and Functionality:
- 6000-watt Element, larger than your average commercial heating element at this boiler size, the Classe 7 touts quick heat-up times and fantastic recovery for those busy mornings.
- C-Lever Steam Control-No knobs here! The front-face mounted steam wand controls are deigned with barista wrists in mind, offering quality ergonomics for long shifts.
- Digital Display - Get quick access to shot counts, volumetric controls and maintenance programs.
- Volumetric Programming- Add shot-to-shot consistency, even with brand-new baristas at the helm.
- Tall Configuration- Tall configurations bring cup clearance up to 5.7 inches.