Mocha Master (25% Off)KBG741
Mocha Master (25% Off)KBG741
Moccamasters top model, brews 10 cups in 6 minutes. Auto shut-off feature turns off the machine after 2 hours. A security feature that we highly recommend. The automatic drip stop is a convenient feature. Separate heating elements allows optimal temperature for both brewing and for the hotplate.
- Brews 10 European cups (40 oz)
- Includes glass carafe
- Handmade in the Netherlands
- SCAA-Certified Coffee Brewer Technivorm coffee makers were the first to be certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) to conform to strict industry standards for proper coffee extraction, and they continue to be the highest regarded coffee brewers in the coffee enthusiast community. The unique copper heating element of the Technivorm KBG-741 maintains a brewing temperature between 198 and 205 degrees. The dual-phase hot plate holds the brewed coffee between 176 and 185 degrees in the glass carafe. Brewing is completed within 5 to 6 minutes. Simple water pathways ensure your water and coffee touch as few materials as possible to protect the delicate aromas. The cone-shaped filter and 9-hole water spray head encourage even extraction.
- Glass Carafe with Dual-Phase Hot Plate While most coffee experts will agree that a thermal carafe coffee maker is best at preserving the delicate aromas, the Technivorm KBG-741 employs a special hot plate designed to avoid overcooking brewed coffee. Instead of using nearly the full power of the heating element, as do lower-end brands, the KBG-741 switches at your discretion between 65 Watts and 48 Watts of power. The hot plate also switches off periodically. This increases the time which brewed coffee stays hot without turning the bottom of the pot into sludge. The hot plate automatically shuts off 100 minutes after brewing.
- Copper Heating Element with Quiet Brew Cycle The driving force behind the stable brewing temperatures on the Technivorm KBG-741 is its specially designed high-power copper heating element. View the video in the Product Demos tab to see what we mean by a unique design. Temperatures are very stable from start to finish, which is critical for proper coffee extraction. After testing our first Technivorm, we have confirmed reports that it is significantly quieter than traditional automatic drip coffee makers. This is owed to the high-quality materials used.
- Easy to Clean Technivorm designed the Moccamaster KBG-741 to be simple to clean, so that parts do not build up residue that alters the taste of brewed coffee. Both the spray arm and brew basket are fully removable. The brew basket's automatic drip stop should be regularly checked for coffee particle buildup. The glass carafe is not dishwasher safe but rinses and cleans easily.
- Original High Quality Smitdesign Every other part of the Technivorm KBG-741 Moccamaster Coffee Brewer is chosen for quality and also a purpose. The solid aluminum body lasts a lifetime. The BPA-Free water tank is made from high-density plastic. The 9-Hole water spray head is chrome-plated copper. The Auto-Safety Shut-Off protects the coffee maker by powering down the heating element when all water is depleted from the tank.
- Hand Made in Holland, Netherlands Each Technivorm KBG-741 Coffee Brewer is hand made and individually tested in the Netherlands. Rigorous quality standards ensure the highest customer satisfaction rate in the industry. Enjoy peace of mind that your Technivorm coffee brewer is built not only by skilled artisans, but also by true coffee enthusiasts with a passion for delivering the most esteemed drip coffee brewers to homes around the world.