Espresso RMIís Repair Procedure for Espresso/Coffee Machines and All Other Equipment
1. Important: Insure your shipment for the value of your coffee and/or equipment with your freight carrier. This includes packing your machine and/or equipment in accordance with insurance requirements for carrierís damage coverage policy.
**Please do not send your equipment through USPS. We suggest using FedEx or UPS.**
2. Please double box your machine and/or equipment.
3. Include all accessories for testing of machine and/or equipment.
4. Include your contact information in box (name, phone number, address).
5. Include a brief description of the problem you are having with your machine and/or equipment.
6. There will be an $85 diagnostic charge. Please include a check or money order, or we will call you for a credit card authorization.
7. Send to:
Espresso RMI Inc.
9039 Vantage Point Drive
Dallas, TX 75243
*** Customer is always financially responsible for paying shipping charges (sending and receiving) of the espresso machine and/or equipment.
Espresso/Coffee Machines and All Other Equipment Repair Fees
Once we have received the machine and/or equipment and the $85 diagnostic fee, the service technician will proceed to break your espresso machine and/or equipment down to the point of failure and test all components. The diagnostic process can take up to 2 hours. Machines and/or equipment that are hand-carried in for service will be charged $85.00 when you arrive. Once your espresso machine and/or equipment has been completely diagnosed, the technician will call you with a TOTAL estimate to complete your service repair. This estimate is in addition to the diagnostic fee. The new estimate will include any additional parts and/or labor necessary to complete the balance of service to your machine and/or equipment, and includes the reassembling of the machine itself.
We recommended that you do not exceed a repair service cost in excess of 50% of the original purchased price of your machine and/or equipment.
Shop repair labor rate is $89.00 per hour.
If you choose not to complete the required service repairs of your espresso machine, we can offer you the following options:
1) We will provide you with a credit of $85.00 towards the purchase price of a NEW espresso machine that retails over $400.00, and that we have in stock at our retail store, or
2) A credit of $49.00 towards any similar USED espresso machine, if one is available at our store.